ADVERTISEMENT

Sima

gyro320

Mar 20, 2011
Am disappointed to see Sima leaving. Never saw any signs of it. Yes his minutes were down and he had weaknesses, but he also had strengths, with the biggest being his size. Once again we are left with an extremely small roster. I suppose this leads to more minutes for Owens and Amar, but both foul way too much. Maybe Bashed plays more 4 but hes not an ideal 4 with his height. The only way this helps is that it opens a spot for our 7 footer next year, but I was expecting Williams to leave, not Sima. I'm just tired of all the transfers already.

Am disappointed to see Sima leaving. Never saw any signs of it. Yes his minutes were down and he had weaknesses, but he also had strengths, with the biggest being his size. Once again we are left with an extremely small roster. I suppose this leads to more minutes for Owens and Amar, but both foul way too much. Maybe Bashed plays more 4 but hes not an ideal 4 with his height. The only way this helps is that it opens a spot for our 7 footer next year, but I was expecting Williams to leave, not Sima. I'm just tired of all the transfers already.

Next man up! WE ARE ST JOHNS!

Love the enthusiasm, but we are not at that point where we have quality guys on our bench waiting to play. We are not Kentucky. Sima was our best defensive presence. If Owens fouls out, we have no other true big man. I think we are going to struggle more than anyone anticipates once we get into Big East play without Sima.

He appeared to be a little bit over his head anyway. Probably why Mullin didn't object. At least we have an additional scholarship work with

Reactions: turbo95sir
Late weighing in but am surprised to the transfer. Still not nearly as many as during the lavin era. Hopefully this is not a trend. Had high hopes for yawke and sims together. Mussini might be next. He was a healthy scratch vs the cuse

ADVERTISEMENT