ADVERTISEMENT

TWO FEET OUT!

VJPITT

Oct 11, 2010
*When a referee does not make a call that he clearly sees, the player out of bounds at the base line, and the player scores the winning points, the INTEGRITY of the game is shot! There is none! It is enough to make you not want to watch sports any longer.

All of St Johns so called big wins are now suspect!

PITT 4 players playing with 4 fouls!

Duke had 1 foul out and 5 others playing with 4 fouls!

ND had 1 foul out a and 3 other starters with 4 fouls.

And another gift!

It is impossible to tell whether or not Hardy's heels are actually touching the ground from that angle. Stop drinking haterade and take your loss like a man. If the shoe was on the other foot you'd sound just like me and you know you would.

yaa ok clown... its clear that his heels are not touching the ground, if you knew the rules of basketball you would know that they would have to be touching the line or behind.. you can clearly see in this pic that he is on his toes dipsh!t

agreed! i can't believe how much hate this board is getting today! it was a great game to watch, on both sides. i'm not sure how bitching about fouls makes any sense or invalidates any of the johnnies' other wins. how about the ucla game when the bruins had 41 FT to st. john's 7? 41-7? come on man, no one is bitching. ucla won, period, move on the next. i'm happy this board is finally getting some action, but all i see is pitt fans whining like the little pansies they are. st. john's back is a good thing for college basketball, period, end of sentence.

ADVERTISEMENT