ADVERTISEMENT

Transition!

djhorse85

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2010
We need to get out in transition badly somehow. We have all of this athleticism we need to push the rock, I hate to see them slow the ball down so the defense can catch up. We are small in the post and we do not shoot that great from the arc...but we have plenty of speed, athleticism and and versatility we should run run and run. It is really disturbing to see our half court offense...I hope its not a coaching desicion to slow the ball down.. and start rotating some of these bench players, they are wearing a jersey we should play them, makes no sense burning out a whole starting lineup. Any tired ball players shooting% will drop with a decrease in fatigue, and so will defensive tenacity....

Need D2 parking passes for USF

Anyone have any D2 parking passes they are willing to part with? I have a group of 20+ coming and need a couple of D2 passes.

Thanks.

Willing to pay 20 each.

Knight2699@cfl.rr.com
This post was edited on 11/27 12:20 PM by Sir Robert Peel

it's gotta be due to the depth. i mean 6-7 guys, if you keep running, you're going to tire them out. i think if the johnnies had their full complement of 10 players it would be a different story. however, with 2 not eligible and nurideen transferring, it makes it hard to run up and down the court. plus you're going to be more prone to fouls when you run that kind of frenetic pace. coach lavin's style is up and down and that's why he recruited all of these athletes. i think year you'll see a much more up tempo team once they have some bench to rely on.

Re: D2 parking passes for USF?

Bump. Make offer$ if you have any.

ADVERTISEMENT