ADVERTISEMENT

Too many Bigs? Ha!

mwingate

Sep 11, 2007
I was talking to Jon Severe from Christ the King who was at the Red Storm Tip-Off. I asked him how it was and he said it was great but that it ended to early. He said the team had too many big men. Can you believe that? We use to be to small. Never can have enough big men I say.

I was in East lansing at the MSU event. My wife is an MSU alumni. I was watching the SJU event via ESPN3 and loving every minute of it. MSU would love to have too many bigs they are small this year with Nix and Payne still struggling. They will be fast with Appling, Valentine (Fr), and Dawson. Dawson coming off ACL was the best guy on the floor. Can't wait to see the Johnnies. Would love to see an MSU match up. I have been living this MSU nightmare for ever.

can you have too many bigs in the big east? no way! st. john's has always had athletes and i think that this team is no different. big men who can move is what coach lavin likes. they need soem physical size and stature in the middle so they don't get pushed around.

ADVERTISEMENT