ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Predictions

turbo95sir

Mar 8, 2005
Nice article on the main board. I am excited to hear that coach Lavin has his hands in many different irons for what looks like a good number of recruits. This surprised me a bit because some of these names weren't on the radar it seemed throughout the season.

Maurice, you seem to have a handle on the situation, what are your predictions on who the Johnnies pick up with their schollies left?

I think he'll get Obekpa and Sanchez. Hooper would be a good get. He can flat out shoot the rock. I also think Wood will recommit.

Obekpa and Sanchez would be BIG gets, literally...both are listed at 6'8 and along with Jakarr, that would be 3 guys 6'8" added to a very small but athletic team. They could really use some shooters too though so landing Bourgault seems like a HUGE get and also Chandler at 6'10" would be sweet if anything just for his size. Any chance Bourgault switches commitments and Chandler qualifies?

Oh yeah, I haven't heard about Pelle in a while, I am assuming he's gone?

Originally posted by mwingate:
I think he'll get Obekpa and Sanchez. Hooper would be a good get. He can flat out shoot the rock. I also think Wood will recommit.

looks like we should start calling you the prognosticator. you called it and i'm very happy you did!

ADVERTISEMENT