ADVERTISEMENT

polee

turbo95sir

Mar 8, 2005
Did anyone see this happening? HUGE loss for the johnnies as polee started in nearly every game last year and is the only real player with any experience in lavin's system. any insights on what his family's health issue is?

Polee came out the box like gangnbusters but kinda fizzled as the season went on. With this new group of talent coming in, perhaps he saw the bench calling him next year and didn't wanna answer that phone call.

Originally posted by mwingate:
Polee came out the box like gangnbusters but kinda fizzled as the season went on. With this new group of talent coming in, perhaps he saw the bench calling him next year and didn't wanna answer that phone call.

yeah true, he never got many minutes and i think lavin liked him in there for stability of the lineup b/c burrell or paris were first off the bench. this is still a big blow. AP reports that it's b/c of a family health issue, whatever that means, but you could be right about playing time. i dunno, imo, i think he would have been the starter and a good leader for all of the frosh coming in.

"Family issues" gets you a waiver, allowing you to play right away and not sit out a year when you transfer. Lucky for him huh? wink wink

wow, lucky indeed...i'm still hoping that it's true and that he didn't run from a little healthy competition. if it's the latter, then ok let's move on and bodes well for the johnnies who killer recruiting class coming in.

Maurice, everyone is signed, sealed and delivered in that class right? no issues with grades or other qualifiers?

ADVERTISEMENT