ADVERTISEMENT

Only 7 deep?

turbo95sir

Mar 8, 2005
So the Johnnies open up the season with a big win on national TV today. However, I was surprised to see only 7 played in the game. Are they really only going 8 deep this year when Branch becomes eligible? Wow, that really shocks me considering the depth issues they had last year. So looks like coach Lavin really plans on redshirting Gift, Felix, Marco and Orlando?!!? Or is Orlando not eligible? I couldn't believe I only saw 3 of last year's recruits in the game!

They are waiting to hear the classification of marco and orlando and lavin said the felix is not going to redshirt and that he'll play in the charlestown classic. Gift is most likely redshirting. Rotation should be 10-11 by the time branch is eligible

Originally posted by wkehoe10:
They are waiting to hear the classification of marco and orlando and lavin said the felix is not going to redshirt and that he'll play in the charlestown classic. Gift is most likely redshirting. Rotation should be 10-11 by the time branch is eligible
Yeah saw it in the runner up game of the Charleston Classic, so happy everyone is playing. Add branch to that list and hopefully Orlando qualifies and this is looking REALLY good...

ADVERTISEMENT