ADVERTISEMENT

NIT!

turbo95sir

Mar 8, 2005
big game tonight for the johnnies tonight in philly. i was a little surprised that they got selected to the NIT, albeit as a lower seed. the postseason experience will be so valuable to this team, but it's going to be challenging going into enemy territory where they haven't played well this season. hopefully they can put an end to their 4 game skid and come out with some renewed energy and play the entire 40 minutes hard as if this were the NCAAs. really need to building some continuity for next year, with or without harrison (hopefully with!).

I think playing well in the NIT will directly reflect on the Johnnies ability to recruit. My heart jumped out my chest when it looked like they were going to a nobody team. See Kentucky get blasted by Rob. Morris lets you know that it's not just John's

yeah, coach lavin started a walk-on, although he said it was for minor disciplinary actions and greene was quickly back in the lineup. great win for this team and program!

don't count your chickens. UVA at home isn't going to be a cake walk. I am curious as to why they have such a long layoff before the next game though

ADVERTISEMENT