ADVERTISEMENT

New commit!

brayde0515

Jan 22, 2013
We got 2015 center Sima!!! Good get !!! Maybe I was wrong about Mullen , he's proving me wrong thus far

I love his potential and length but I am not completely impressed with Sima's skill level right now. Player development will be key to his success here at st. johns. Nonetheless i hope he is ready and willing to be a three or four year student athlete and focuses on development.

This post was edited on 4/14 9:12 PM by djhorse85

This post was edited on 4/14 9:14 PM by djhorse85

If they get Ed Pinckney as an assistant coach, the big men will be focused on and developed

I think Pickney would be an interesting choice...

Of all the coaches they have on staff and perhaps Pickney, is anyone a true tactician? I know everyone coach Mullin has know is there for recruiting and they have done an AMAZING job so far in a very short amount of time, but who's going to coach these kids?!

Slice has been around college basketbal for decades as well successful head coaching experience, so essentially he will carry the torch from an x's andoo's stand point. But coach Mullin has made it clear that his foundation will not solely rely on a stagnant x and o offense, he wants to develope continuity, and fluidity through constant ball movement and player movement without the ball.

This post was edited on 4/17 2:59 AM by djhorse85

i'm all in!

mullin has done an incredible job in a very short amount time with just recruiting. it's interesting what type of players he's been going after. all big men thus far. he obviously still believes in the old skool thought of size and lots of it. it's too bad some of the transfers can't play right away.

he's also got an in home with diallo tomorrow. he's playing in the jordan brand classic tonight. this would be HUGE!

i'm all in!

mullin has done an incredible job in a very short amount time with just recruiting. it's interesting what type of players he's been going after. all big men thus far. he obviously still believes in the old skool thought of size and lots of it. it's too bad some of the transfers can't play right away.

he's also got an in home with diallo tomorrow. he's playing in the jordan brand classic tonight. this would be HUGE!
He

He has landed 5th year transfer Ron Mvoika from Missouri State. Don't know much about him but can't hurt. I'm praying we Diallo!

ADVERTISEMENT