ADVERTISEMENT

kyle anderson/jevon thomas

jjassey

Oct 15, 2010
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/high_school/basketball/seeing_red_storm_st_anthony_anderson_JM4vjoyh2NmTOCTHO5pdlM

good article by nypost. if they can get this dude, first off great job by lavin and his crew getting a top 5-10 player, especially someone who can create a big mismatch based on his height. he sounds like he can be like a jalen rose type of PG. plus with nurideen lindsay on board for 2 more yrs after anderson and thomas would join, where would that leave thomas? unless anderson is one and done, i can't see how thomas can run the show during his tenure? is he malik booth, part 2?
biggest word that lavin and his crew are getting is versatility. it seems every guy can play multiple positions which is great. but even still, is there enough minutes to go around for everyone. unless some guys are 1 and done or 2 and done, which might not happen; i can't see everyone staying at st.john's for their entire career. wouldn't shock me if someone like amir garrett or phil greene eventually transferred b/c of lack of PT. Still though, Lavin is starting to build a potential powerhouse. gotta love it! hopefully, they can finish the job and get anderson on board.

guess it's a moot point now as thomas is gone...decommitted. hopefully this means that kyle anderson is en route to st. john's!

ADVERTISEMENT