ADVERTISEMENT

I think JaKarr and D'Angelo should not go Pro yet

mwingate

Sep 11, 2007
I think if they go into the draft at this point of their career will land them in the deep second round of the draft if they're lucky, then playing lotto in the summer league and ultimately playing on a decent pro team overseas if you're lucky.

I agree. Neither is ready. Inconsistency is killing the both of them. I have been following SJU since 1974 and was very excited coming into the season, I love coach Lavin and his thought process, but these guys are still immature. They need to put good teams away. Right now they need quality wins against quality teams. Perhaps it starts against Villanova, if not it might be too late at 9 and 6. 10 and 5 looks much better.

Originally posted by mwingate:
I think if they go into the draft at this point of their career will land them in the deep second round of the draft if they're lucky, then playing lotto in the summer league and ultimately playing on a decent pro team overseas if you're lucky.
I agree, these guys won't get drafted; Harrison maybe, but JS was thinking about it last year. I think he definitely needs to come back. Harrison needs to improve as a shooter. He's shooting less then 40 percent from the field.

ADVERTISEMENT