ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Lavin......

jjassey

Oct 15, 2010
Every year there is a problem with a player he recruits. Now Obekpa is suspended for 2 wks and will miss the tournament. We can kiss any chance of winning a game this tournament. So much about being a dangerous team

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-on-college-basketball/25108659/st-johns-suspends-starting-c-chris-obekpa-for-two-weeks

Harrison had this problem and kicked off team a few years back. I know players have to be held accountable, but at what point does the coach be held accountable for his players actions that keeps happening repeatedly. I've said it before and I'll say it again.,..lavin has to go. We need mark Jackson.

i started a thread about firing lavin and recruiting mark jackson at the end of last year and let's get it started again!

anyways, what kind of karma this is, i'm not sure. first time back to the dance in 4 years and if you will remember that team had a senior laden bunch that was hot ending the year and then dj kennedy gets hurt. he was the heart and soul of that team and they went nowhere. expect that to happen again. one and done. and ironically against SDSU where one of lavin's first recruits, mr. dwayne polee transferred to. it'll be interesting.

i'll be going to the game so can give you guys a first hand report of the horrific game.

Well said turbo, couldn't have said it better myself. Gonna be a tough game against the Aztecs esp since dipshit is suspend for 2 weeks. I see us playing tough the first half but get blown out by a better team and get out coached by a better coach in fisher

ADVERTISEMENT