ADVERTISEMENT

How does it feel?

RU J

Nov 26, 2005
knowing that you shouldn't have won tonight. first you hack coburn according to the verticality rule. then you shove mitchell down and you get the ball. then a nice push on biruta and your player steps out of bounds. the big east is so corrupt its ridiculous.

...shouldn't have won is a stretch. Shouldn't have won under those circumstances? True.

Don't hate the Johnnies. If that scenario was in reverse, Rutgers would have scurried off with the win and Johnnie fans would have been crying foul.

I say the refs should be flogged but the Johnnies won the game. End of story.

agreed, you don't know if rutgers would have won even if they got the ball back with 1.7 left. bad call and horrible refing, i concur, but to say that the johnnies shouldn't have won? that's a stretch.

as a ru fan i really believe we should have won that game with all the missed calls in the last 2 minutes. but this has nothing to do with the team, it was just poor officiating. i waqtched the game with a former team captain from st johns and he was astonished how bad the calls were, but again good luke to the team. higgins sucks

ADVERTISEMENT