ADVERTISEMENT

Harkless

turbo95sir

Mar 8, 2005
Any chance he stays one more year? I know there's a lot of buzz about him going pro, but with the new rules prohibiting testing of the waters, I wonder if this will have any effect on him staying. That and the fact that the group that is left has seemed to really form into a tight knit family and I really wonder what another year together in addition to a deeper bench could do for the Johnnies next year. Oh yeah, and add coach Lavin back on the bench...Harkless could be an all-american and make even more money coming out next year

Sometimes when you're so close to your lifelong goal, its hard to wait even though you should.

Sources close to the situation say he's bye bye

yeah i hear that...one more year here and he would probably be a lottery pick. skies the limit for harkless though. would love to see him stay, but completely understands if he goes. any idea where the scouts are saying he would be picked?

I'm a big fan of Harkless' game...very fluid & versatile. That said, he REALLY should come back for another year. He needs to work on his body and refine his game. If he comes out now, he'll be a mid to late first rounder that will barely play at all. He'd be better off spending next year being the focal point of an offense rather than sitting on an NBA bench.

Originally posted by X21:
I'm a big fan of Harkless' game...very fluid & versatile. That said, he REALLY should come back for another year. He needs to work on his body and refine his game. If he comes out now, he'll be a mid to late first rounder that will barely play at all. He'd be better off spending next year being the focal point of an offense rather than sitting on an NBA bench.

+1

this and the fact that he could really make the johnnies special next year with 3 new commits including jakar sampson recommitting. i hope he's not getting some bad advice from agents

ADVERTISEMENT