ADVERTISEMENT

good luck against the pussycats

frosty_the_cardinal

Nov 28, 2011
You should be able to beat the pussy cats on thursday. They have not played anybody and are overrated. Their pg is a turnover machine

Originally posted by frosty_the_cardinal:
You should be able to beat the pussy cats on thursday. They have not played anybody and are overrated. Their pg is a turnover machine

Hey fool-how many ranked teams have Loserville beat ?

Now here's some action on this board!

I'm not sure who scheduled this game, but an all rookie team in St. John's vs. #1 Kentucky? That was an interesting Big East v. SEC matchup. Probably would have made more sense to have UConn or the Cuse play Kentucky, but hey I'm not complaining. I think this is going to be a real test for the Johnnies young guns so I will be interested to see how they come out. So far, they have played to their competition, but with no depth, this worries me. Either way, I'll be watching tomorrow!

Let's go Johnnies!

REALLY CLOSE GAME...UK will beat Lil Brother(Loserville) worse..Good Luck St.Johns Stomp those Red Pigeons!
laugh.gif
Originally posted by frosty_the_cardinal:

Nothing but respect for st johns from bbn. You guys have a good young team, who went on the road short handed and without its leader. Good luck with the remainder of your season.

ADVERTISEMENT