ADVERTISEMENT

2 Spots Left & Miekle...

X21

Jan 5, 2005
Any idea on what players are on the radar for the two final scholarships? At least one other big man is definitely needed.

Also, does anyone have any information on Miekle?

21, Ill start with my wish list and work from there haha. I would love to see our last two scholarships go to cezar guerrero and Michael chandler as we could really use a true point guard and center. Chandler, the former xavier commit, would add some serious beef inside although questions have been raised about his grades and eligibility. Guerrero is a very flashy point guard who could distribute to our horses. However, people tend to be concerned about his streetball type style. Also another valuable addition could be God's Gift Aachiuwa, a juco product from erie community college. Another center/power forward with solid interior defensive skills and a developing low post scoring game.

Aas for Meikle he seemed to be a guy that was a bonus with the Sir'Dom commitment. I know they are really good friends and the staff probably first noticed Dwight while recruiting Dom. Dwight seems like a real tall, long, lanky player with alot of range defensively as well as from the 3 point line. Could be a very valuable asset covering a whole lot of ground in the back end of our 1-3-1 zone, and knocking down some treys.

Hopefully this answered your questions my man.

Thanks for the info No Pain...you are a better source of information that Gary Ferman, lol.

I didnt even realize that Chandler had decomitted from Xavier. Are we involved with him at all?

He has been throwing around a list of uconn, oregon, indiana and st johns. Iam hearing we are showing him a lot of love. I'm hoping the full court press is on because we have some ground to make up. His good friend and uconn commit ryan boatright will definitly be a major factor in where he ends up despite the fact he has frequently said he will make his own decision. They must be considered the front runners, as of now.

ADVERTISEMENT