ADVERTISEMENT

Regression

JoeP

Jul 28, 2001
As last year this team has gotten worse as the year has gone on. The coaching is not good and we are being beaten with teams with less talent but ones that are better coached and play well as a team. Yes, Harrison has not played well since he's gotten hurt, even his free throw shooting is worse but still we should be palying much better and get more guys involved with the game if we expect them to develop. We ceratinly do not belong in the NCAA tourney this year.

Joe, I agree. I have been saying it for a couple of years now. I actually like coach Lavin, but he is not the answer. He was when first hired because we really someone with a pedigree, some fame and could recruit. Something that coach Roberts didn't have. But his time is up. I really want these seniors to enjoy the tournament experience, but you're absolutely right, they don't deserve it right now. Harrison has always been a great scorer, but not an intelligent player. Obekpa acts likes he's 12 and Harrison 10. How are you going to smile after fouling out on a breakaway layup when your team is going to need you for any chance of a layup?

Bring on Mark Jackson!!!

ADVERTISEMENT