ADVERTISEMENT

loss to Creighton

djhorse85

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2010
smh .....Ofcourse Creightons first conference win of the season will be against our johnnies.

They played hard and here's a thought - rest up and heal and practice foul shooting. If they hit 70% of foul shots against Creighton they would have won as they outplayed Creighton in every other part of the game.

they lost to the worst team in the big east. a team that had not up to that point won a game in the big east. this team is playing horrible basketball. played down to their competition. no defense. i'll say it again, lavin needs to go

Agree, Lavin def needs to go! Just watched Rhode Island game and Danny Hurley has the team completely turned around. He wins everywhere he coaches and does it quickly. He had a powerhouse at st benedict, won at Wagner and is turning around RI. He can recruit, has ties to the city and jersey with his father. I'm telling you, he is gonna be the next jay wright. We missed on him when he left Hofstra for nova. Hurley is going to get a big time job and build a powerhouse.

This is true; Danny Hurley is another great candidate. I believe that Lavin would have to sign Diallo & Marcus Lovett jr, as well as make the dance this year to solidify his position in the program for another few years.

i'm done with lavin. he's a nice guy, very personable, but he can't coach to save his life

ADVERTISEMENT